Translate

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Auction #7 - All Black Sevens Autographed Rugby Ball

Over the next few weeks I will be advertising items that have been generously donated by local businesses to help me raise funds to get to Kilimanjaro.

Item #7 - An Autographed Rugby Ball by the 2013 All Black Sevens Melrose Cup Winning Team


Win an Autographed All Blacks Sevens Rugby Ball signed by the 2013 Melrose Cup Championship winning team.   

Signed by:
DJ Forbes - Counties Manukau
Tomasi Cama - Manawatu
Scott Curry - Manawatu
Sam Dickson - Canterbury
Kurt Baker – Taranaki
Bryce Heem - Tasman
Gillies Kaka - Hawke’s Bay
Tim Mikkelson - Waikato
Waisake Naholo - Taranaki
Lote Raikabula - Wellington
David Raikuna - North Harbour

Sherwin Stowers - Counties Manukau
And more...

  
DJ Forbes - Skipper
Wow your customers by having this on display in the office or wow your husband by giving him this one of a kind, unique, must have gift. 

Value:  Priceless!

Tomasi Cama Jr.
This autographed ball from the 2013 Season was given to me after my second season working with the team.  What a great bunch of guys!  I can't wait to tell them how much their contribution helped when I see them in November.

I've decided to auction it to help get me to Africa.  Starting bid will be at $500 for the ball.  Any bids over $800 will include a beautiful native timber and glass display case.



This will be auctioned on Trade me from Sept 1st for Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.  

If you are interested in bidding before the auction starts, please leave a comment or a message on facebook on my Expedition of Hope page.
 
Sherwin Stowers
David Raikuna
Lote Raikabula
Kurt Baker
Tim Mikkelson
Sam Dickson


Bryce Heem
   

No comments: