Translate

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gardens and Celebrants


It's a very blustery day. Frank and Natalie are here and Natalie is putting in her new miniature Pohutukawa bushes on their new deck. Mrs. Peacocke and I have just finished our morning cuppa tea and we were debating on whether to brave the wind and run a few errands... we've decided not. Tomorrow's another day.

I've booked an appointment for Mrs. P to meet with a dietition this week. Perhaps we'll get some ideas on what she would be best to eat. She gets so fed up with food and it's difficult finding things that are palatable.

I am on the search for a Marriage Celebrant. I've looked in the yellow pages but how do you know who to call? I'd much rather have someone I know - or someone who knows someone we know. You know?

Other than that, it's a pretty ordinary day. We are looking forward to the warmer weather. Brian just put in a nice vegetable garden in the back. We've planted lots of lettuce, tomatoes, potatoes, celery, carrots, spring onions, radishes, strawberries, courgettes and cucumbers. We'll be eating well this summer!

No comments: