Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back to the Future



I have come back to Canada for a visit. My best friend is getting married this summer and I am one of her bridesmaids. I haven't been home for 2 years so it was a good time to return to my roots. Cindll is getting married in my hometown, Hanmer Ontario. I grew up here and lived here until I was 17. I swore I would never come back... but now that I'm here, I love it! All of my friends have moved back and have started families. The Valley (as it is known) has changed... it has grown and it looks fantastic.

One of my old friends, Lynn has two nieces that she says sound JUST like Natalya and Chantelle. They are only 11 months apart in age and one has brown curly hair, the other has straight blonde hair. One is shy, the other is outgoing. One is 9 years old and the other is 10.

They came over for a swim and I couldn't believe my eyes! Girls, if you are reading this take a look at this video I've posted to see what I mean. Their names are Cynthia and Amanda and they want to be your PEN PALS!

Click here to see what they have to say to you.

I've spent a lot of time shopping (wow! the deals are pretty amazing... but more on that later) and catching up with my old friends.

Here is a video of us having lunch at Cassandra's house. This is typical Canadian lunch. Just click here to watch it.

I'm going back down to southern Ontario tomorrow to catch up with my dad's side of the family. More videos to follow.

No comments: